lesbellesanglaises
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 – 100Hz HDR 10+, ...
919 € 1399 €
Voir le deal

VOXAN vu par un franco-américain !!

VOXAN vu par un franco-américain !! Empty VOXAN vu par un franco-américain !!

Message  Sprint Voyageur Jeu 15 Avr 2010, 20:53

VOXAN vu par un franco-américain !! Voxan10

http://www.cyrilhuzeblog.com/2008/02/23/custom-voxan-by-genius-philippe-starck/

Faithful reader Mike Greenwald just reminded me that I should not forget my roots and should talk a little bit about Voxan, the only French brand of tourism motorcycles. Yep, you don’t see a lot here, and in their native country they are limited by national law to a revolting 100 horsepower limit! But give one to designer Philippe Starck and you get the result above, for me a very desirable bike. And if you never heard of Philippe Stark (how could you not?), he is not a custom builder but one of the most famous and wanted designer in the world. He designed boats, toothbrushes, electronics, ash-trays, lamps, door handles, cutlery, candlesticks, kettles, knives, vases, clocks, scooters, motorcycles, desks, beds, taps, baths, toilets, countless hotels and restaurants all over the world and even pasta … in short, our whole life. So, in this post I recommend first that you visit the gorgeous website of Phillippe Starck just to get an idea about what is design excellence and to admire his subversive vision of a better looking world. Second, go to Voxan Motorcycles to see their stable of nice 1000cc V-Twins and what you have been missing in America.
Sprint Voyageur
Sprint Voyageur

Revenir en haut Aller en bas